1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apology for, what I said on the forum, earlier, in the topic "Changing the rules in the game".

Discussion in 'General Fire Chat' started by Vampir-kolik, Aug 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vampir-kolik

Vampir-kolik Members
    + Donator + Member

I apologize for 2 of my posts that I wrote in this topic - https://community.vampirism.eu/threads/changing-the-rules-in-the-game.12568/. First message:
    I do not have such rights in my life to say that. It is the prerogative of God. I have no such power on earth, that I myself could decide my fate, live or die for me.
    The second message:
    I have a bad translator, I was at that time. And I misunderstood you. You were right, and I lied to you, by accident. Because of his interpreter.
    And I thought that you are saying that there are no other clans on this map.
    Excuse me, please, for my interpreter, and for what I said to you that was written in the message that is written above. That I have such power on earth, decide my fate, live me or die.

2. NaturalCauzes

NaturalCauzes The Fallen Angel
    Guardians VFG Members

Well considering that topic was almost 2 years ago you are forgiven :).

CZKnightBohemia, Adawg and Pedram like this.
  3. Vampir-kolik

Vampir-kolik Members
    + Donator + Member

Thank you!

4. Vampir-kolik

Vampir-kolik Members
    + Donator + Member

But I would like to have another explanation.
    In what?
    In that, why our clan broke up already, and what tournaments on this game we spent already between clans.
    Our clan broke up because I was the leader of the clan, came up with a bad name for the clan, and no one knew the real name of the clan until the day we played the tournament games with the VPS clan - which stands for "Vampires ProS". Previously, everyone thought that our clan was called "Father", and we were the fathers in the clan, that is, the folder. But I still laughed at that time, and agreed with the clan of the clan, who said that our clan was called that way. But in fact the name of the clan was different. This name was - "Dark Avengers of Death". I meant when I thought up the name of the clan, the dark avengers of death: either of my death, as I thought then, or of death in a hoodie with a scythe in my hands. But I imagined, then death in the form of a character who comes to you during your death on earth. Silly name of the clan. And I also associated this word with my death. As much as I have already died, and I already have one shell left. That I no longer live on earth, but only exist. All day sitting at the computer. Once again I repeat, it was a very stupid name for the clan that I came up with. In a fit of anger, trying to come up with a very terrible name for the clan. And when we played the clan games with the VPS clan, one of the clan members asked me how the name of our clan was deciphered. I answered him honestly to this question. That our clan stands for "Dark Avengers of Death", and he was very surprised at this time, as I understood it, my clan, since I said earlier another name for the clan "Fathers" or "Father." After these clan games, I told myself that I no longer wanted this clan to exist anymore. Because I did not like the name of our clan, initially, when I invented it. It was incomprehensible to many people who first heard the name of this clan, tk. In these words, which are related to each other in the name of our clan - there is no sense. The meaning appears only in the case when you begin to invent, some associations with the word death. And in the words themselves there is no sense. So, as the word death is dead. And we are getting Avengers, some soulless event. Which happens very often in our land. With many living things or plants. Or even souls. But, that I hardly understand how this happens if the soul dies. Can the soul die, if the Bible says that our souls will live forever, and even after our death on earth. Therefore the name of our clan was stupid. Which I came up with. In a fit of his anger. When I wanted to take revenge on the leader of the clan VPS KawLinsH. Before that, I was in the VPS clan. KawLinsH was our clan leader. And I began to notice that he wants to belittle me in the clan. And in every way tried to kick me out of the clan. M.b. For my not being sociable with the clan members. M.b. Due to the fact that I lied to a single clan very seriously. He said that we, as if killed one person with friends and we got away with it. To sow fear in his soul. In general, I was a negative character, which they had then in the clan. And, besides, I dropped out of school - a technical school, and spent days sitting and playing in the computer. And as I was lying in a psychiatric hospital, 1 month, with a diagnosis of schizophrenia, when I left the technical school. But I was a normal person then, correctly perceiving reality, but I just screwed up. I was afraid to go to school. Because Was afraid of his friends. Former friends from school. Before, which I also was to blame, tk. They lied to the fact that I was studying badly, but in fact I was studying well in the technical school. Some of them also studied at the technical school in the same way as I did. But where another friend studied, I did not know, before which I lied. But before that he studied at a neighboring school. And we went to another school. And one day, I felt that they were following me, walking in front of me. And they wait for me to come to them. And I began to be afraid of it. And he began to roam the streets. But then I still found the strength and went further along this road on which they walked, when I called my friend and talked to him and explained to him the whole situation that is happening to me, he said everything is fine, do not be afraid of the Kolyok Go home, Do not worry about it. I went ahead on this path, by which they walked, but for some reason I bought another bottle of beer along the way, not far from the place where I called my friend. And, when passed by them. I greeted them and went on. One friend asked me to drink beer. And when I went further, it seemed to me that he spat into the bottle, because In the bottle there was a lot of foam. And they laughed very hard behind my back. And then he wanted to smash this bottle on his head. And it was that friend who studied earlier in school 17, who took my beer from me. But then I unclasped my fists. To know God stopped me at that time, and said: "Leave all this, and do not keep evil on them, and since you do not want to approach them and ask them if that guy spat you in the bottle when he was drinking beer. Without anger in the soul. Then, go home better. "So, as I thought I would break this bottle against his head, if it turns out so, but God stopped me and I went home, after these thoughts. I put the bottle next to school 17. And I went on Yes, we passed at that time, just about the 17th school where that guy was studying, by accident .And our school was located from this school in meters 50-100.I saw this on Yandex.maps =) this distance when I wrote These numbers, and earlier I thought that 100-200 meters distance between our schools was. And then met two other friends at the crossroads Near the school, and stood with them and talked, and my friends laughed behind my back, walked just along this road, next to this place where we were standing, with them, with two other friends, and we just exchanged glances as they passed We went on with them and they went on, and on that day I committed a very great foolishness in my life, I said, only to my other friends that I was declaring war on them, and then I was afraid to go to the technical school after these Words. And I went to a mental hospital in a short time. But, I went to a psychiatric hospital because I tried to commit suicide. First, putting the knife to my heart, then I flew through my whole life before my eyes, when I held the knife in front of my heart, and saw so much in my life that I was stopped to do it. And then, when I realized that I could not do it. To kill yourself with a knife in the heart. I tried to poison myself. Having eaten all sorts of different pills that we had in the medicine cabinet. Then I suffered all night, and in the morning I told her all this was to my mother, and she sent me to a psychiatrist. I went to a psychiatrist alone. And told him that I wanted to commit suicide. But because of what I did not say. So, as I wanted to go to a psychiatric hospital, just not to go to technical school. That's how much I was afraid to go there at that time. When I left the mental institution. I took my mother's academic leave at the technical school. And I spent days sitting and playing computer. And at frequent intervals, I played a lot of time in this game. And I did not go out very much at that time. But I played in other cards in Warcraft 3, I also played sometimes in Wow from my brother's account. But this card in Warcraft 3 I liked most. And when I played clan games with the VPS clan. I felt confident in myself. In later life. Since our clan won these games. The score was 3: 1. We played 2 games for people and 2 games for vampires. The first game for vampires we lost, and the rest of all the games we won. And the team did not want to play the 5th game, although they could still win back. If they won both games. Bringing the game to a draw. And there would be a score of 3: 3. But I understood the leader of another clan and they surrendered. Why did he do this because the nerves are already giving up playing. But we played without rules for 18 minutes. We locked the vampires at the very beginning of the game. And their team did it, and we also used this tactic. But, just want to add. What else I did not like about the leader of the VPS clan, when I was in their clan first, that he very rarely came into the game. And we played without him a lot of games. And when he came into the game. That clan, as it were, split in half. Some of his players wanted to play with him, and others with me. And I also felt a lack of confidence in me from his side. He deplored me in every way in the clan. And even some games played without me. Although I was online. What I did not like was when I was in his clan.
    Here is the proof that our games were still:
    1 game
    1 games.jpg
    2 or 3 game
    3 games.jpg
    2 , 3 or 4 game xD
    4 games.jpg
    I post these screenshots here.
    The tournament was held on November 23, 2008. Looked by the date in the screenshots. When the screenshots were changed. And also my screenshots, which I stored on the computer. I threw on discs at one time. So, the date is exactly this.
    Then I spent a few more days playing the game in Warcraft 3 with our current clan. But then, without saying anything to my Soklanovites, I stopped playing in Warcraft 3. And, after a while, I went back into the game. And he told one of the clan members that I was disbanding our clan, and I ask him to convey this information to other clan members. And also I ask him to convey that they would not go into the game with the tag of our clan, because I dismiss the clan. And then again stopped playing in Warcraft 3, and switched to Wow.

#4 Vampir-kolik, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  5. NaturalCauzes

Guardians VFG Members

Wall of text X_X

I read it anyway, I'm glad to see you found a religion that works for you and that you had a tournament and enjoyed it.

Well if you want to have a tournament then I'm sure a couple of our members would be interested to play if you found some guys.

So I'm not 100% sure what your point is with all of this, if it is to have a tournament, then all I can say at this point that I neither decline or accept your offer for it.

And in future add some paragraphs to make it easier to read xD

6. roBzeh

roBzeh Donators
    Donator

This guy is really motivated and has inspiration, I like it very much :D

7. TakeThis

TakeThis Members

he is challenging clan vfg with his clan vps to battle it out for 1 million dollars

ping, madcu.t and Pav4eto like this.
  8. Vampir-kolik

Vampir-kolik Members
    + Donator + Member

No, I'm not challenging you. Because the motive of primacy in the game for me is of little significance in real life. I just do not have so much free time to do all this. But with the passage of time, this tournament can be held for some time, when there will be a team and the mood for the tournament. But, I put more money in order to learn the English language. So, as it is interesting to me. I want to learn English. And in your game I look players from many countries. And all players communicate in a larger number in English. At first, it's more interesting to just play on your servers according to your rules, and chat with people in your language. To learn how to play this game communicating in your language. And the victim of this, that would get access to the game on your servers, is to buy a license disk with the game Warcraft 3. And, as I consider public because it's not free for all players of the world, this game should not be done, for people who play on Your servers. So, how will people not understand each other, who will communicate between each other in different languages. Your game helps in overcoming the language barrier between people. So, how I like the idea that international is chosen all over the world, it's English. And I also want to learn how to communicate in your language. A game on your server will help me in this development. But do not forget that the business time, and the fun hour. And it's worth adding rules to the rules about communication in a specific language between all the players who play on your server. That is, I mean the English language. And ask the administrators of this server to monitor this, so that all the players that will play your game that would communicate only in one language, or all the same, kick these players out of the game and ban these players on your server for a certain time . We will learn English together, playing the same game. And communicating with other players in the same language.

Well firstly it's not my clan - VPS, in this clan was the leader of the clan KawLinsH. And secondly, I wonder if you indicated the bet or the prize fund in this message? The answer to this question can greatly affect my decision. Play this game or not.

And by the way, I want to add that it was not revenge on my part in relation to the leader of the clan KawLinsH. Most likely it was a desire to teach the man a lesson because he said that I play badly this game. And he did not even take me for games. Although I played normally. While. And I also honored, with a kind of dislike of him, probably it was connected, somehow with my past, as I thought then. To the message with a sick wall of text. I want to add this. Now I play better than then, since I then just learned to play this game. And my teacher was, just he is the leader of this clan VPS, KawLinsH. I learned a lot from him in this game. He seemed to be guiding how to play this game, that would play normally. Which I learned from him. Play this game. And then he took me to his clan. And also it seemed to me that I know this person in real life. But until now I can not learn from him. It's him or not. So, as I rarely go into the game. And I have not seen him for a long time in the game. But his clan, when we played clan games or people from our clan, I was told that there are still players who play this game and on other servers on the official. But I, as a player playing on a pirate server, did not pay proper attention to this. While. And also got stuck with the game in Warcraft 3, for a while, since there was a pirate server with Wow on which there was a patch LK. And I wanted to watch this game. And before that I was playing classics and bс in wow. On our own server in our former city local network, now it's gone. Since there was more convenient Internet from another provider. And through the Internet, when there was a local network. On pirate servers on the classic version of wow and on patch bс. And when I finished playing lk, I went back to Warcraft 3. Since there the games are simpler, and do not take so long to learn these games, as in wow. Yes, I want to add that I still graduated from technical school through, for a while. And thank God that it all happened. That I received a secondary vocational education, and I can continue to move in this direction, the programmer. And, I also like your game because there are a lot of programmers here. Since this game teaches logically to think, and this is a necessary skill in life for mastering programming. And I hope that soon you will release your engine for this game. And I also want to contribute to this. The development of this game. So, as it is interesting to me.

This game teaches logically to think and play in a team.

#8 Vampir-kolik, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2017
  9. TakeThis

TakeThis Members

i hope u learn english dude, otherwise we gotta get kronos back

ping likes this.
  10. Vampir-kolik

Vampir-kolik Members
    + Donator + Member

I do not have a team at this point in time to play with you in the tournament. But maybe in the future it will be possible to play this tournament, if there is free time for all this, and besides there will be a team for the game. But I'm more attracted to the idea of playing on your servers. And communicate with people in your language. And play by the rules of your server. But I should read your rules carefully. So, as I think the rules in your game, the same is worth working out for a more honest game. In addition, during these two weeks there is an Orthodox Christian fast in honor of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary and should refrain from such entertainment as computer games during the fast.

For example, changing rules such as building people on the same base in a certain number of these individuals. Tossing a tree between players in a certain amount to the same player. Helping allies. Destruction of its base by people. Above these rules it is necessary to think. For a more reasonable game in Vampirism fire.

And I, by the way, do not laugh at what I said. This is all very serious. Since any game must first of all be honest. And you need to do it so that you could win both for that and for the other side in this game.

Comrade TakeThis you wrote in the message # 7 a cash contribution for the participation of the game of each team in this tournament or a charitable prize fund, which will receive the team that will win this tournament? It's very interesting to find out. Since in the first case, I immediately refuse to play, since gambling is prohibited by the Orthodox Christian faith. And I'm a believer. And in the second case, you can think about when you can play such a tournament.

And I also want to add that you made a mistake when you pointed out that the VPS clan was my clan. Since my clan was DAD, I was the leader of the clan. And the leader of the VPS clan was KawLinsH.

But perhaps because of the difficulties of translation you do not understand me well, as I'm telling you.
    Yes, I need to learn English, so that I can communicate peacefully with you.

#10 Vampir-kolik, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2017
  11. NaturalCauzes

Guardians VFG Members

Please edit your latest reply rather than making multiple on the same topic. Thank you.

12. TakeThis

TakeThis Members

may Jesus bless and save all of us, peace out comrade

NaturalCauzes likes this.
  13. Vampir-kolik

Vampir-kolik Members
    + Donator + Member

Yes, I would like to add that I was mistaken when specifying the time when the event occurred that I lied to a person from the VPS clan when I was also in that clan at that time. That we, as it were, with friends killed a man in real life, and to us it has escaped punishment. What would thereby sow fear in his soul. That he would be afraid of me. This event happened only later, when I was in my clan, and he was also in my clan at this time, when this event was happening, that I lied to him. And before that, he was in the VPS clan. And I want to add something else, that this event about which I wrote above with a lie to a man from my clan, did not in any way affect then the leader of the VPS KawLinsH clan. What he had, some distrust of me on his part because of this event. At the time when I was in his clan. In the VPS clan. So, how this event with a lie to a man from my clan happened later in time. At a time when I was already in my clan.

#13 Vampir-kolik, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  14. Envy.

Envy. Basic Harvester
    VFG Members Donator

What drugs are you using, I Want some

Master, Adawg, roBzeh and 1 other person like this.
  15. Vampir-kolik

Vampir-kolik Members
    + Donator + Member

I do not use.

roBzeh and TakeThis like this.
  16. Master

Master The Reaper
    Legend Champion

Sacred people do not use such substances, as it distracts them from focusing on the important things, which is following the word of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

Adawg likes this.
  17. Vampir-kolik

Vampir-kolik Members
    + Donator + Member

---

#17 Vampir-kolik, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  18. Adawg

Adawg Basic Harvester
    VFG Members

Are you stanimir? the typing....

Pedram, NaturalCauzes and roBzeh like this.
  19. roBzeh

roBzeh Donators
    Donator

Good notice Adawg :D:D

Adawg likes this.
  20. Pedram

Pedram The Legend
    Staff Member Shaman VFG Members

stanmir's English is better than this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.