1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Application for VFG

Discussion in 'Clan Applications' started by abovemydna, Jul 25, 2017.

1. abovemydna

abovemydna New Member

Warcraft III Username: AboveMyDna

Real Name (Optional): Micheal

Realm: EU

Time Zone (GMT): UTC +2

Average Daily Play Time: 5-6 hours or so

How Long Have You Played VF (not total time, but for how long since your last break):i've played VF before, but i didint know how to correctly do it, so i started learning like 1 week ago and i am improving step by step with some help from good players:) I am not saying that i play really good or good, it's average at this point, but that's why i want to try applying and learn from the best, get more advices and help!

Any Old Bans: -

Other Accounts: -

Any Former Clans You've Been In: -

Why Did you Leave Them: -

Some general information about yourself: Well, im 20 years old. I just finished serving lithuania's army and on my free time i do sports, meet with friends and when i want to chill i am playing VF and learning how to play it better and better every day!

Why do you want to join us?: Since i am not playing VF for a long time i had a chance to speak with some players from VF in discord/wc3 and they seem really nice and friendly. I know i would like to be in a community with positively thinking people where not only you can enjoy time playing the game but speaking about various things.

Teamspeak available?(highly recommended): I do have ts, i have discord as well

Will you be active at the forums? Yes!

Rugarus likes this.
  2. Rugarus

Rugarus Well-Known Member
    Shaman + Donator +

Be sure to contact VFG members on the website to schedule games. You can also hang out in our Discord channel. There is a tab above that will take you there. Be social, get members attention in order to earn vouches.