1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grasshopper

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Grasshopper, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Feeder

Hey folks, I am Grasshopper used to live in Singapore and currently relocated to Beijing, China for further studies.

I had been playing wc3 since 2007 and vamp fire on Garena since 2009. I began to connect with the wider international community in 2012/3 after aG started hosting on Garena in SEA, and I joined aG after meeting TruPower.

It has been 4 years since I took a break from the community and its really nostalgic to see familiar aliases such as Ping Reeckz Remus MindFreak MehMeh and many others on this forum. I would love to reconnect with old friends and build new connections with other members!

-- Grasshopper. I love green and my favorite slayer is Van Helsing

Waterwalker007 likes this.
  2. Rugarus

Rugarus Firespawn Deforester
    Legend + Donator +

Hey man, welcome back to the forums!
    Look forward to meeting you ingame sometime soon :)

3. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Feeder

Thanks Rug! Would love to catch you ingame and learn about the new meta. It was 5.09 when I left. Many things have changed!!

I think while my heart is young, my PC is old. My wc3 crashes whenever I cast my second farsight as vamp. Redownloading wc3 on my newer laptop, keeping my fingers crossed and hope it works.

Rugarus likes this.