1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Luxury gaming - curling kids?

Discussion in 'General Fire Chat' started by WyperC, Sep 26, 2018.

1. WyperC

WyperC Members

So there's been the discussion on rushing, which in my world doesn't really exist, it does only on the human side. This is not for that.

This thread is for the classic "leave my research center and tavern alone", what is this? Shouldn't people be banned for leaving the game when they lose this? or be warned at least?
    This thing of leaving rc alone is something I believe we members and some friends do as a favor as a vamp, it is not something people are entitled to. I see humans detoing everyting and pesting the game as soon as their rc or tavern is taken "omg fu I'll have my revenge".
    All these expectations of vamps to not play the actual game, do we need to stand in mid as vamps?

Or am I wrong here? Is it about leaving rc alone so ppl don't leave?
    This is part of the game, bad luck if it gets taken, ur game is not over, I've gotten hatchets at 410 and won the game, but yes it does depend on the lobby a lot.
    The real discussion is marked in bold.

2. Double D.

Double D. The guy with 2 Ds who loves Juke & Pedram + WW
    Guardians VFG Members

They should, and they are warned/banned accordingly. Report such cases because losing your RC/tavern is not a reason to quit the game. I've never seen it in my games personally though.

That's at most 2000 wood lost if your hatchet was almost finishing when it got destroyed and slayers level up quicker if they're behind in experience.

xutopia likes this.
  3. Rugarus

Rugarus Firespawn Deforester
    Legend + Donator +

Wasn't there a pesting rule created exactly for people that do that stuff?

4. WyperC

WyperC Members

I'm fine with the pesting thing, that's bannable, but I too often see ppl leave or waste human slot because they're afk the first 30 sec of game or lose rc/tavern.

Examples given: Lotharon or specifically Sparks guy who we played with today. MusixTX and his mate, if one dies then the other leaves, that's 2 slots wasted.

5. Rugarus

Legend + Donator +

Report them for leaving. I reported Sparks just now actally.

6. WyperC

WyperC Members

Alrdy done, just keep seeing Lotharon around, so I've given up on reports on him. Musix also if he doesnt get perm ban with these 2 tks, it's like the 5th-7th ban request on him.
    Takes more effort doing the bans than the punishment.

7. Rugarus

Legend + Donator +

Two options. Make ban request or become admin. Gotta choose one! ;)

YozefAnder likes this.
  8. Genoside

Genoside Donators
    Donator

Are you okay with also pesting after loosing a base?
    Cuz i see you do that alot.

9. WyperC

WyperC Members

I do it a lot? I did it in one game in your eyes, ure still mad I got you banned, maybe consider why u did instead and if I do it a lot you can report me, cuz u know as well as I we are not allowed to do so :)

10. Juke

Juke The Monkey Chief
    Staff Member Shaman VFG Members + Donator +

Alright boys! That's enough.

Keep discussing about the topic but do not start accusing one another in here. If you have something to share, make a complaint in correct section.

11. Genoside

Genoside Donators
    Donator

Got me banned? Huh can't remember.
    I have nothing against you nor im mad.
    But its funny because you talking about pesting.
    Just my opinion nothing else.

12. WyperC

WyperC Members

Alright that's fine :)

13. Noobrage

Noobrage Members

Werent you and Counse hating me for doing exactly that? Killing rc's and taverns?

People always take the same spots for RC's maybe just change it or make a new rc if u see that ur rc stands in the vamps rotation route. Aint that hard.

14. WyperC

WyperC Members

Again someone makes this personal, and to your information I never cared about rc and taverns. Ofc it is annoying but it is part of the game.
    Read the post instead of commenting with personal issues. I stayed objective in your rushing post also :)

A resume just in case you can't read and understand the post:
    I am writing people should stop whining about losing their rc and taverns and play the game instead of expecting vamps to leave you alone until u have diamond (exaggeration to make sure ppl understand).
    And that it should be part of the rules, so ppl can get banned for leaving like that, but then again then a lot of the rules need to described too much in detail, because ppl dont see this as leaving. They just ff and it's a human slot wasted

15. Noobrage

Noobrage Members

My arguement wasnt for you it was for the overall ppl you correspond to.
    I had several games where it just fked up me winning the game because many feed i tried to prepare early on for later was just gone.

16. Double D.

Double D. The guy with 2 Ds who loves Juke & Pedram + WW
    Guardians VFG Members

It already is against the rules.

17. WyperC

WyperC Members

I couldnt care less about losing rc and tavern, it delays your game, and that is part of the game, have awareness and build warning houses so u can cancel and redo in time or spam some humans and distract vamp. So I don't know which ppl I correspond to?

Well actually it was just to make sure I had some written proof on it, since earlier reports have been denied on this, even on members.