1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Arcreara, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Arcreara

Arcreara Members

So I think I've been signed up with this forum for about 2 weeks give or take. I started playing Warcraft 2 with my brother when I was about 12, and I still think it's a pretty awesome game to this day. When I was 14-15 I started playing Campaign Mode on Warcraft 3, I played StarCraft, World of Warcraft, but then I really got into Battle.Net. I used to play for hours and hours, and then once I start getting older, and partying, and working, etc etc, I took a long break (about 6-7 years) and now I'm back to playing Battle.Net once more. Took me a while, lost a lot of games, and then I remembered the "Custom Games" button. I clicked on it, and voila! Vampirism Fire... and somehow I remembered how to play... Of course I'm rusty at it, it's changed a bit since then, but man did I realize how much I missed this game. I will admit, I'm not a pro like I see a lot of people on here are, but I'm starting to get the hang of it again.

Aside from that, I'm 23, soon to be married to my wonderful fiance/husband. I plan on having a child soon, live on the lake, and I enjoy life. Especially with my many animals. If I could, I would own a zoo... although I'm pretty close to it, hah.

So that's all I have to say :) Hello fellow Warcraft friends!

-Arcreara AKA Kat

2. ping

ping Active Member
    Staff Member SysOp Member

Welcome to our community! If you have any questions, please send me a Private Message. I hope to see you in our clan channel and we can play games in the near future! :)