1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never playing vamp fire again

Discussion in 'General Fire Chat' started by Worfir, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Worfir

Worfir Members

I hate to break it to you but you are completely wrong. Humans are overpowered, not vampires.

Everything you described earlier only points out lack of skill in your gameplay.

If you want to make suggestions how to balance the game, make them here.

Before making a suggestion, read this.

Locked?? You cant take the discussion?

"One last questions tho"... how do you explain that the usual vampire-player always wins the games? You just cant ignore hard core facs like win ratio out of 10 games i watch or play the vampires win 9 of them. Also there are several videos with solo vampire afking 15 minutes until he attack and also guaranteed win.

Still you are crying about the human race as overpowerd but you just cant strengthen that statement

i am speaking to you Juke

bye

2. Rugarus

Rugarus Well-Known Member
    Shaman + Donator +

If you've come to this conclusion Juke is right, you're basing your statement off limited knowledge. If you have 6-8 pro humans, and they play smart vamps loose every time. If vampires are winning in every game you play it's because the lobby is filled with noob humans.
    "Several videos" please link them.
    If you play this game for as long as we have you'll find that vampires are hardly overpowered and there is a reason why few people play as them.

3. cagigaminghd

cagigaminghd Members

Vampires do indeed win alot of games lately, because I've seen loads and loads of new players that play the game for the first time, or are just not that experienced at the game. Playing vampire versus many new human players is fairly easy yeah. My advice would be to adjust your gameplay to the amount of feed the vampires are getting. (Towers/wall upgrade etc.)

4. Pav4eto

Pav4eto Members

Just this community is full of new players who can't play this game. Never the game will be balanced when the players are weak.

5. Worfir

Worfir Members

Also ur saying you need to be pro human player to realize that human race is "OP" hah invalid

#5 Worfir, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  6. Pav4eto

Pav4eto Members

Advantage in version 5.12 is imppossible .

7. Worfir

Worfir Members

Invalid argument cuz you cannot strengthen it you just make up random bullcrap...

8. cagigaminghd

cagigaminghd Members

These videos were made on earlier versions, and we're the ones that have invalid arguments... Are you actually serious with this or not?

9. Rugarus

Shaman + Donator +

The first game play, and it's just filled with noobs or players playing greedy and they deserve to lose.

19 minutes into the game the vamp has upgraded damage to 900. And this guy is still playing a sapphire wall with 0 damage. This is just greed/lack of knowledge. If a vampire goes all damage against you, you go damage against him. All you need is 4 flame towers and he'd be gone from that wall in 10 seconds. If it was me I'd of trapped him right there and killed him he didn't even have a concoction.

At 20 minutes, he breaks greens base another player playing greedy with sapphire wall and 0 offense.

I need not go farther to realize the lack of skill in these humans combined with greedy playstyle. There is no balancing issues here in this case it comes down to what humans you have in the game.

I suggest you take our advice because we have been playing this game a lot longer than you. And if you still don't believe us, play a few games with me and you'll see that you're wrong.

#9 Rugarus, Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Pedram likes this.
  10. Juke

Juke Well-Known Member
    Shaman + Donator +

You have played 86 games in total on our bots. You obviously don't have enough knowledge about the game to start arguing if the game is balanced or not.

This game is almost impossible to make balanced for everybody, especially new players.

All your examples are very poor, like Rugarus already explained to you.

Your hostile comment towards Andre was the reason I locked the topic because you had obviously no intentions to debate civilly about the matter. I left you links for sections where you can make suggestions how to make the game better for everyone. Make one if you feel VF is unbalanced.

Sorry to see you stop playing over one little thing.

All the best

11. NaturalCauzes

NaturalCauzes The Fallen Angel
    Staff Member Shaman

12. Worfir

Worfir Members

Play with me and show me then Rugarus.

13. Rugarus

Shaman + Donator +

I'll be on later today. About 4 hours from now.

14. Rugarus

Shaman + Donator +

I'm on now.

15. TakeThis

TakeThis Members

no need to go kindergarden mode, there is so many variables in this game that's it's very hard to say something is over powered or it needs a fix, i've had games where i afk 40 minutes and i still win but that doesn't mean anything against shity opponents, there will always be players that feed/play poorly that's kinda how the game works, perhaps the only thing i can say that is overpowered is 2 good vamps in the same team, there is just too many strategies that can be applied and if it's a standard public game it's very easy for 2 good vamps to stack together and pwn, double basing can be an answer to 2 good vamps but to be honest both strats are equally lame so it's very hard to balance all this shet.

NaturalCauzes and Pedram like this.
  16. Archimonde

Archimonde Members

Sometimes vamps win, sometimes humans win. End discussion.