1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition for allowing 1010 to participate in the Tournament.

Discussion in 'General Fire Chat' started by LonelyTalos, Apr 23, 2019.

1. LonelyTalos

LonelyTalos Feeder

Hi, LT here, some of you might know me as Fev3R^.

I started playing VF around 2 years ago, and I was developing my skills really slowly, I asked for many VFG members to help me outside the game, they all just knocked me off saying "Skill develops with time" and such.
    However, guy named 1010, went into lobbies with me, he sacrificed 5-10 games for my sake just to show me how this game actually works. (How to build workers, what researches should I go for, when should I go for them etc...)
    I have heard the news that he is not allowed to participate on the event, and I find that unfair.
    If you dislike someone's personality thats one thing, but as long as he hasn't commited anything that affects gameplay, I think he should be allowed to play.
    A lot of people know him as someone who just flames for no reason, might be offensive, but as I said, the same way you tolerate your collegue's behaviour, you should tolerate his behaviour too.
    I know him as the ONLY guy who offered help for free, didn't ask for anything in exchange.

I think I've said enough.

If you agree with me upon this matter, please sign this petition so he will be allowed to play in the Tournament!

theHUMANhunter, Sindricus and stamp like this.
  2. stamp

stamp Members

Like this really matter for hypocrites, this commet will be deleted anyway .
    I got kicked because i was joking with some friends on public and some people got "offended"
    Get over it .

LonelyTalos likes this.
  3. Double D.

Double D. The guy with 2 Ds who loves Juke & Pedram + WW
    Guardians VFG Members

^lmao^

I don't see why 1010 should be banned from the tournament, if it's him taunting people that bothers the other players then just give him a special rule to shut up throughout the tourney at the risk of elimination for taunting which afaik is against the rules already

LonelyTalos likes this.
  4. Envy.

Envy. Basic Harvester
    VFG Members Donator

1010 is many poor, he need dollars to buy medicine... let play tornument pls.. he ned for dollar medicine ok?

theHUMANhunter likes this.
  5. roBzeh

roBzeh Donators
    Donator

Are forsakens allowed? I'll come vamping with FLEX, no rush ofc

6. Double D.

Double D. The guy with 2 Ds who loves Juke & Pedram + WW
    Guardians VFG Members

hi bby you'll always have a place in my guardian soul

7. theHUMANhunter

theHUMANhunter Members

Tbh 1010 would make this tournameunt more interesting but I believe that making this thread or not wouldn't change the situation.