1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rushing

Discussion in 'General Fire Chat' started by Sindricus, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Double D.

Double D. The guy with 2 Ds who loves Juke & Pedram + WW
    Guardians VFG Members

Ah the greed mentality, 10 players are greeding because inevitably some greedtard is going to feed the vamps!

2. theHUMANhunter

theHUMANhunter Members

you just need to learn to get a sapphire fast and some mana towers to counter the vamps. I see you going 2gms and then sapphire but this is a bit too greedy. Make a bit of warning houses too so you have a decent map awareness. your concept of rushing should be reworked a bit. If you had the time to make a wall but you you go for 2nd goldmine you aren't getting rushed, you are asking to get rushed.

3. Noobrage

Noobrage Members

There is a timewindow where you cant do shit and you base dies when you get attacked in that timewindow.
    You could ofc wait till you see both vamps on the map, but if youre allready basing min 8 and the vamps dont show up, what should you do?
    base min 9-10? Sure...

If you die because you went a second mine instead of emerald then its your own fault.
    If you base pre min 6 its basicly too your own fault, because thats the double edged sword.

And everyone should at least UNDERSTAND how annoying it is to be the victim of that timewindow several times in a row.

4. Name368

Name368 Donators
    Donator Member

Ye maybe im too much greedy, i base and build first gm usually at 5:55.
    Then i greed 2 mins for second gm, so basically better is to do sapphire and 2 flames or emerald only?
    How do you base guys and whats your build order?

5. Double D.

Guardians VFG Members

Get GM pre min 6
    If you don't see 1 of the vampires, assume he's found you so build a walltower at your entrance

Otherwise, rush sapphire as soon as you can
    If vampires get 1 helmet then you should get an emerald since cyclones + chains will get you killed instantly
    You don't get emerald only if you're constantly aware of the vampires positions and there is no way they are coming for you.

Second helmet without shield means you have to get mana towers, if they both have shields then get defenses

This is not greedy play, this is how every player should be playing since right now everyone is greeding and proceeds to die, giving vampires the gold for double equipment because nobody expects to be attacked. One player has to be attacked. Don't be the one who dies.

ALSO IF YOUR WALL GETS DESTROYED, DON'T SAY "GG" UNTIL YOU HAVE DETONATED YOUR BASE

Fiskefisk and xutopia like this.
  6. Noobrage

Noobrage Members

Get the walltower at your entrance? what about 2 vamps with 3 cyclo and 1 helmet? and you just placed your amethyst? you think that walltower is gonna save you?
    Ofc if the vamp is solo its helpful
    The theory is easy but the practical part ingame is quite different.

7. Double D.

Guardians VFG Members

That's why I said "If you don't see 1 of the vampires"
    If both vamps are missing you're fucked and your only chance is to hope they are going in any other direction and you should be rushing sapphire
    If they reach your base, just start detonating

8. Noobrage

Noobrage Members

And that my friend is called being rushed. The thing people complain about. Youre pobs to nice. Thats why ppl never rush you and you never knew this feeling happening several times in a row :))

9. MarsLyGo

MarsLyGo Feeder

in my opinion rushing is only vamp atacking at min 6 when a human made a gm and got 2 furbs. After min 7 is not rush already so rushing is part of the game ofc but i never rush ppl vs who i want real fight

Fiskefisk and theHUMANhunter like this.
  10. theHUMANhunter

theHUMANhunter Members

make sapphire with 7k hp. Then you have to watch the vampires and what they have got. if the vampires have got 2 shields and helm go emerald (same thing with 2 helms unless your micro is really really good).

11. Englocked

Englocked Members

Wtf this community is getting incredibly stupid.. "oh noes vampires are killing one or two out of 10 humans because they rush!". It really doesn't give them a big advantage if any. The 2 humans can deny feed very easily.. 1 wall, 1 gm and 1 lumb house 1 furbolg?

12. stamp

stamp Furbolg Harvester
    VFG Members

Pretty sure, you're smarter than that. We talk about the level of the lobby considering there are around 2 good humans in game and rest only feeders. So if vamps eliminate 1 good human by rushing, the other one will be easy since around is only feed.

13. Englocked

Englocked Members

If there are only 2 good humans and both vamps happen to be skilled then OBVIOUSLY vamps are supposed to win. There would be a big balance issue if it weren't the case. Can't believe I have to spell that out.

14. Rugarus

Rugarus Firespawn Deforester
    Legend + Donator +

Aren't you just a happy bowl of sunshine.

theHUMANhunter, stamp and Master like this.
  15. stamp

stamp Furbolg Harvester
    VFG Members

If i have 1 good human with me, we both will win no matter how skilled are the vamps, because we hold, that if they dont get hf + cloak at 36.

But instead grow balls here, cum to pley ma frend :rolleyes:

#35 stamp, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    theHUMANhunter likes this.
  16. theHUMANhunter

theHUMANhunter Members

y after all is enough saving wood for 3 comets and then going economy for cc and diamond wall.

stamp likes this.
  17. Noobrage

Noobrage Members

B-b-b-but i allready won against u with another good human in lobby :(

18. stamp

stamp Furbolg Harvester
    VFG Members

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#38 stamp, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  19. theHUMANhunter

theHUMANhunter Members

well if 2 good humans don't get rushed and play pefrectly without a ridiculous feed, they can already win xD. in the worst case after a long hellfire holding 1 dies and the other gets diamond.

20. Domingos

Domingos Members

Sure buddy, if you mean it's intense to get rushed if human or slayer abused even though it's in the fucking clan rules not to do so. Than yeah, it's intense I suppose.