1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rushing

Discussion in 'General Fire Chat' started by Sindricus, Aug 7, 2018.

1. sirwhatshisname

sirwhatshisname Members

Rushes are permitted for terrible or afk vamps from what I remember. Maybe you could check out the vamp tips thread

2. Sindricus

Sindricus Members

Here it comes, the rushing debates... : popcorn :

3. Name368

Name368 Donators
    Donator Member

If we want to talk about rush, we must classify what rush is.

What do you think guys, what is rush?

I would say rush is attack to base which hasnt finished sapphire wall.

But, are rushes intended? I personally seeking for most frequent bases between 6-7 minutes. Attack comes at 8th min, its enough time for sapphire. I know its hard to defend wall vs helm with 2-4 furbs. But its just bad luck.

I personally if im playing vamp vs mono or toko, i know where to fs because guys almost every game base at same place and i pick them as first targets because its hard to play vs them in mid/late game. Only good chance is between 6-8th min.

4. Double D.

Double D. The guy with 2 Ds
    Guardians VFG Members

Hi, a rush is when you get attacked within 35 seconds of having placed your slayer's vault.

5. Rugarus

Rugarus Firespawn Deforester
    Legend + Donator +

Hi, my names Rugarus. I increased the health points of sapphire and also made gold buyable for 3k lumber each as of 6 minutes as well as setting the cyclone stock to 0 and making resistance shields come out at 7 minutes. Let's all sing a song now and have fun.

Sindricus, kaka85 and Pedram like this.
  6. Double D.

Guardians VFG Members

Letter from the VF community, to the useless developer:

Sindricus, Rugarus and Master like this.
  7. WyperC

WyperC Members

Classify what a rush is?

Basing before u can sapphire wall, wall tower, health tower and have at least 2 furbs. That is what rushing is. And basing before having knowledge of where vamp is, checking ur base and nearby grounds for shades + not building warning houses.

Vamps can't rush as people want to determine as a rush, of course vamps go for the kill. That is their objective or am I wrong?

8. Double D.

Guardians VFG Members

Yes!

xutopia likes this.
  9. WyperC

WyperC Members

If u get "rushed" when basing, it's a risk YOU as a human player took, not something you can BLAME the vamp for.

It's something else that some vamp players let ppl base, since they want a moreI competitive long term game. Instead of just winning.

I've mentioned this before and this can't be stressed enough, quit whining about the rush unless ure constantly targetted by a vamp player in every single game. Being an easy target is something different than someone following ur every movement in the game due to focusing.

Sindricus likes this.
  10. Domingos

Domingos Members

How about the following as people clearly don't understand. How about you aren't a fucking retard and debate if it's ok to attack someone at min 6 or min 6:15. You use your fucking common sense and attack at min 9 like for example I do (Unless you're VFG clan member than I rush you because you're a "role model" of the community with both toxic members and HBA and having your best people leave because of it and still doing nothing about it.).

So look at the god damn bases at min 8, see ok I have a vault 3 gms and a sapphire/emerald and than attack. Nobody in the right fucking mind will call you a rusher ye? ye! ok good.

11. Double D.

Guardians VFG Members

So I am allowed to get 3 goldmines before walling up to sapphire, and if I get attacked before that, I can conclude that the vamps do not play fairly?

12. Domingos

Domingos Members

I apologize you missed the thread, this is about rushing. The joke thread is: here

13. Double D.

Guardians VFG Members

I'm sorry, are you saying that I am not talking about rushing or are you saying that you are not talking about rushing?

14. WyperC

WyperC Members

I think he underlines that people whine too much about rushing, using it as an excuse to be more aware of the game and trying to base at 5 which u shouldnt do unless ure sure u can handle an attack... Correct me if I am wrong.

15. Double D.

Guardians VFG Members

I am just trying to understand what Domingos believes a rush is in order to see where the different beliefs are. There's no point in throwing coke and pepsi at each other and expect the opposite side to drink it when we don't know what the differences between coke and pepsi are and how each of us have made our decisions...