1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using fangs to block blood spots

Discussion in 'Strategies' started by hus.mk11, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rugarus

Rugarus Well-Known Member
    Shaman + Donator +

All I'm saying is meteor's are pretty useless in today's games. It's way to easy to counter them especially when everyone is so active with their slayers. All it takes is either flame towers controlled by the player, or his tracker + human rifles upgrade to shoot them down. Not saying your tactic can't be done, but just saying it would be very difficult and probably would only work in a lobby filled with majority of new players. They will be spawnable at the portals in the next version to make them more useful.

Pedram likes this.
  2. TakeThis

TakeThis Members

damn i really try not to offend you but the brain damage is strong with you, now i don't wanna waste my time teaching u the game i've executed that strategy many times against top players, it's very clear to me that u don't understand the game well enough from what you are saying, i appreciate you trying to teach me the game mass demonics and stuff, if u do the sphere at 18-19 like u are saying, in the next 5 minutes instead of waiting for demonic, u can feed of players with that sphere and have gold for 2 demonics at 25(obviously u have to wait the cd for the second one), i can kill your slayer 24/7 if i focus on you this strategy is deffinetely doable against everyone there is certain situations for it, sometimes u have to pull the trigger early if you want to have a chance at winning, sometimes it's the last human survived by that time and you wan't to end the game fast, i don't know u all talking like you've never had only 1 good human survived after 16 minutes
    i mean if you have 5-6 good players survived as far as minute 16 the game is kinda done for you, anyway i agree with your opinions from your points of view.

#22 TakeThis, Oct 8, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
    Pav4eto likes this.
  3. Pav4eto

Pav4eto Members

This is a game . There are many strategies and ways to kill the enemy.

and very lucky when the enemy is in panic. :p

4. Rugarus

Rugarus Well-Known Member
    Shaman + Donator +

This thread has served its purpose locking it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.